Sunday, January 16, 2011

Croup




 So...  we have been crouped up in the house now for 4 days.  Get it?  Crouped?  I've sprayed Lysol and watched it mist through the house like the angel of death, wishing I could hear the little germs scream as they are annihilated but my efforts so far have proved to be ineffective.  I'm hoping they are well tomorrow.  Until then I am a cleaning maniac.

In other news:
  • The search for small livestock and sheep is underway!  I can hardly contain my excitement.  This has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember!
  • I made it through the first week of the second semester of school.  Classes I'm taking are Interpersonal Relations, Psychology, Spanish, and ... Math.  I despise Math.
  • Ani is afraid of bubbles in her bath.  Alaina was giving her a bath and brought me in to find her screaming and clinging to the wall like a spider monkey, so I had to take a picture.  The quality isn't the best since I took it with my phone but here she is!


Time to start cookin.  Lunch: Chicken stir-fry with rice noodles.  The Bears play in about an hour and I don't want to miss kickoff!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment