Monday, December 20, 2010

Mama Gots The Frizzies, Fart Fart Fart

     There are some major distractions going on here but I have vowed to be a faithful blogger by writing something everyday.  I'm lovin' the diversity of activity in the house but at the same time I'm distracted by...

1. Sleep deprivation
2. Half naked children streaking through the house playing one of their games, mom and babies.
3. The keyboard song Ethan is trying to learn, doodley doodley doodley'ing on repeat
4. The Beast's insanely loud snoring
5. Jocelyn's super creepy babydoll, Kelsey, that I hesitantly volunteered to babysit.
     I am, though, being thoroughly entertained as I sit here attempting to write.  Jocelyn, my most imaginative little girl, is serenading me with her new song, "Mama gots the frizzies, fart fart fart.  Mama gots the frizzies, fart fart fart..."  It's a mystery to me what goes through that girl's head sometimes...
 
     I wanted to take a minute to post the most adorable picture I've found so far on the internet.  Are you ready for this?
      I told you!  I fell completely in love with them the first time I saw a photo.  Right now we are in the planning stage but come springtime, folks, we are gonna have ourselves some of these Icelandic Sheep.  Wahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment